To provide the highest quality of patient care.
To place integrity, patient safety, and professional ethics above everything else.
To advance our understanding of neuroscience by contributions in translational research.
To help pioneer technological advances and carefully select safe, effective modalities.
To educate his patients and treat them as if they were a family member, so that they become participants in their own health care and make informed decisions.
Meet Our Team
Our outstanding staff bring years of specialized experience to provide top-quality patient care. All are part of the Private Diagnostic Clinic, the independent, multi-specialty physician practice of Duke Health.
- Nandan Lad, M.D., Ph.D.
- Beth Parente, Physician Assistant
- Allison Spell, Senior Clinical Research Coordinator
- Jake Craven, Senior Clinical Research Specialist
- Kim Bradsher, Staff Assistant
- Kathy Clayton, Medical Scribe