SPR PNS for Chronic Low Back Pain
Objective: To evaluate the safety and effectiveness of peripheral nerve stimulation (PNS) on low back pain.
- At least 21 years of age
- Chronic low back pain
- Prior lumbar surgery
- Previous neuroablative procedure in the low back
- Infection on or around the low back
- Conditions with increased risk of infection (e.g., valvular heart disease, compromised immune system, history of recurrent skin infections)
- Implanted electronic device
- Body Mass Index (BMI) > 40
Go to clinicaltrials.gov to Learn More.